Initio combo device class.Initio Combo Device Driver - where did it come from


Initio combo device class





































Recent Posts.WD Passport getting dectected as Initio Combo Device Class - WD Portable Drives - WD Community


Harddisk UDB powered,is detected as Initio Combo Device Class under device uninstalling the same,but still detected as can I correct the issue.? Appreciate any technical support on this regard. Thanks. Joe_S. October 15, , am #2. Usually when the Initio combo device shows there is ueusally a problem on the. It installs as an “Initio Combo Device Class” and is not detected under my computer as a drive. It is essentially an expensive paper weight right now and I can’t find a fix yet online. also, I have tried on several different computers and each one installs it as the “Initio Combo Device Class”. "Initio Combo Device class" driver. WD External Drives. WD Portable Drives. meagerathia. October 15, , am #1. Hello, I’ve had a Mypassport essential gb for about ~3 years, been using it without any problems. Untill a few months ago. I’ve installed some Windows updates and it just didn’t recognize it anymore, when I’d plug it.

Initio combo device class.SOLVED: Asus external Blu-Ray/DVD external drive not working in Windows 10 | might be useful

Dec 05,  · Plug your external drive back in, and “Intio Combo Device Class” should reappear in the Device Manager. Click on the little “>” next to it, and you should see something called “Initio Default Controller” appear underneath. Right-click on “Initio Default Controller” and click ‘Disable’ to turn it Estimated Reading Time: 7 mins. It installs as an “Initio Combo Device Class” and is not detected under my computer as a drive. It is essentially an expensive paper weight right now and I can’t find a fix yet online. also, I have tried on several different computers and each one installs it as the “Initio Combo Device Class”. Harddisk UDB powered,is detected as Initio Combo Device Class under device uninstalling the same,but still detected as can I correct the issue.? Appreciate any technical support on this regard. Thanks. Joe_S. October 15, , am #2. Usually when the Initio combo device shows there is ueusally a problem on the.

related: Subscribe to RSS Your Answer "Initio Combo Device class" driver - WD Portable Drives - WD Community INITIO INIC-1511 USB DEVICE WINDOWS 10 DRIVERS INITIO INIC-1511 USB DEVICE DRIVER INFO: A possible fix for the Initio Default Controller problem - WD Portable Drives - WD Community

I can no longer see my WD Elements external usb drive because when i plugged it in today 'Windows installed the Initio Combo Device Driver and my drive is no longer assigned a drive letter and I cant see it in Windows Explorer.

Is this due to an update to Windows 7 bit and if so can I uninstall it. Or how can I get to use my drive again?

I have just solved it myself. Go to where it says Initio combo Device Class and open this. Click on the properties tab and then drivers and then click the disable button. Was this reply helpful? Yes No. Sorry this didn't help. Thanks for your feedback. Choose where you want to search below Search Search the Community.

Search the community and support articles Windows Windows 7 Search Community member. This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread.

I have the same question Report abuse. Details required :. Cancel Submit. Disconnect your external HDD and reconnect it and it should be recognised with a drive letter. How satisfied are you with this reply? Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

A subscription to make the most of your time. Try one month free. This site in other languages x.

Comments